In the high price of PETROCHEMICAL ENERGY and global joint efforts to slow down climate warming, strengthen the development of mass energy and actively use waste materials to transform into renewable resources. Wood pellets have been adopted and promoted by EU countries in the past decade. The raw material of wood pellets is the sawdust waste generated in the manufacturing process of the wood mill or wood processing factory, firstly crushed and finely ground, and then dried to adjust the moisture content; without adding any chemical adhesive, but through the high temperature of the wood pellet machine In the way of naturally releasing the cohesive substance during the compression process, cylindrical particles with the same specifications are produced. The diameter range is generally 6-8mm, and the length is 1-3cm.
WHAT IS WOOD PELLETS ?
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF WOOD PELLETS ?
1. The wood particles have a hard texture and stable properties. Compared with petrochemical fuels, they are NON-HAZARDOUS during transportation, and they are small and easy to store.
2. The specific gravity of wood particles is higher than that of general wood materials, and the HEAT ENERGY EFFICIENCY is good, about 4.5kWh/kg.
3. It will NOT INCREASE ATMOSPHERIC CARBON EMISSION after burning, and has environmental protection function. The wood pellets produce 1MWH of energy and release 35kg of carbon dioxide, which is much lower than 935kg of electric energy and 375kg of heating oil.
4. Wood materials are RENEWABLE. Their prices are not as susceptible to fluctuations in the international market as crude Oil or Gas prices, and are more stable.
5. The amount of Smoke and dust in the combustion process is less, and the residual Ash content is less, and the equipment is easy to maintain during use.
WHAT IS SUSTAINABLE FOREST GARDEN NURSERY(SFGN) FOR HIGH QUALITY GARDEN PRODUCTION ?
Cooperate with the local government unit in Vietnam (SFGN) concept allocate land for local people’s or land owner to provide free sapling and training, After buying back with them to achieve the benefit for the local people.
Our achievements in the “SFGN” programme we can produce 1.3 million saplings a year, while ensuring the supply of goods Stability and quality assurance (we provide high-quality seedlings) create a long-term win-win strategy.
FOREST GARDEN NURSURY
Our achievements in the “SFGN” programme we can produce 1.3million saplings a year, while ensuring the supply of goods stability and quality assurance create a long term win-win strategy.